- 1 box of brownie mix (prepared and cooked as directed)
- 2 (3.3 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- tub o' cool whip
- heath bar bits (or other toffee bits) - or about 3 of the candy bars
- chocolate sauce (Hershey's is just fine)
- caramel sauce
Look at my Bestie ready to dig in!
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Bake and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a glass serving bowl, layer one-third of brownie cubes, one-third of pudding mixture and one-third of candy. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.
Here is another variation that makes it have a Mocha flavor. The version I made omitted the coffee.
See more fantastic recipes here!