Where do I begin? There are tons of things I've done that I
- Be a teacher-- While I was cruising through college spending tens of thousands of dollars getting "cultured", I never thought I'd be a teacher at the end of it. Thank God that worked out.
- Have a job that required I get up so early-- I am a night owl and I missed nearly 1/4 of high school when I was attending so I have no clue why I picked a career that requires me to work such a rigid schedule and to be up and at 'em by 7am.
- Go to Europe so young-- I had the desire for sure, but I thought that is what you got to do when you were old and retired and gray haired. Damn I got lucky.
- Be afraid to fly-- I've been fortunate traveled a bit (see above) and can even remember flying as a child. No way did I ever think I'd be afraid to fly. It all started when I had Alex and hasn't gotten better. I have no clue why, but the anxiety is off the hook. It is ugly, but thanks to some selective medication I can still get away which is good because I still like to travel.
- Have such adorable boys-- I mean I wasn't beat with an ugly stick and neither was DH, but I am going to have to beat girls away from my boys when they are older.
- Regret getting a tattoo-- I mean at 17 there is no way I'd regret getting inked right? I don't necessarily regret it, but I'm glad it is at least in a place I don't have to see it every day.
- Join a Sorority-- nope, never, no way, not gonna do it. Turns out that paying for my friends for 3 years was a great investment after all. Worth every penny. I was against the concept so much, but still wanted to be a part of it too. I'm so glad I joined.
- Cloth Diaper-- ok, here is a mommy one. I didn't think I'd ever get over the grossness of it. I admit we do it about 3/4 of the time versus all of the time, but I really am proud that DH got on board with it too.
PS-- DH wanted me to title this post, "I never thought I'd marry such a big stud", ha.ha.ha.
What have you caught yourself doing that you never thought you would?